Added VB to STSDEV

Apr 10, 2008 at 10:49 PM
Hello all

I added VB support to STSDEV... but i've been spending the last our trying to connect to the source control server without success.

If you guys are interested by my modifications, could someone tell exactly what should i do to commit or "submit for review" my modifs?
Thanks
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2008 at 5:43 PM
oroussea2:

Please use the CodePlex "Contact" feature to send me (dmann) an email. I'll reply back with info on how you can submit the source code.

I guess that goes for anyone who has made enhancements to STSDev - let me know and we'll figure out a way to get them integrated into the codebase. We have some plans and designs for a next release but aren't quite ready to announce them yet. Part of the plan is to look at addressing as many bugs mentioned here as possible and to add new functionality as well. Stay tuned....

Dave

oroussea2 wrote:
Hello all

I added VB support to STSDEV... but i've been spending the last our trying to connect to the source control server without success.

If you guys are interested by my modifications, could someone tell exactly what should i do to commit or "submit for review" my modifs?
Thanks